SHACMAN TRUCK PROPELLER SHAFT
SHACMAN TRUCK PROPELLER SHAFT is composed of the shaft tube, the telescopic sleeve and the universal joint.
SHACMAN TRUCK PROPELLER SHAFT DESCRIPTION：
SHACMAN TRUCK PROPELLER SHAFT is composed of the shaft tube, the telescopic sleeve and the universal joint. It is an important part of the transmission power in the automobile transmission system. Its function is to transfer the engine power to the wheel with the gearbox and the drive bridge, and make the driving force of the car.
In order to ensure the normal work of SHACMAN TRUCK PROPELLER SHAFT and prolong its service life, we should pay attention to the following aspects:
1. it is strictly forbidden to start the car with high speed gear.
2. the clutch pedal is strictly prohibited.
3. the vehicle is strictly prohibited from overloading and speeding.
4. the working condition of the transmission shaft should be checked regularly.
5., the tightness of the shaft hanger should be checked regularly, whether the supporting rubber is damaged, whether the connecting parts of the drive shaft are loose or not, and whether the transmission shaft is deformed.
6. in order to ensure the dynamic balance of SHACMAN TRUCK PROPELLER SHAFT, attention should be paid to whether the balance welding plate is removed. The new transmission shaft assembly is supplied by matching. When installing the new transmission shaft, attention should be paid to the assembly mark of the telescopic sleeve, and the flange fork should be kept in a plane. When repairing and removing the transmission shaft, the assembly mark should be printed on the telescopic sleeve and the flange shaft so as to keep the original matching relationship unchanged during reassembly.
7. lubricating grease should be added to the cross bearings of the universal joint, and 3 lithium grease should be injected in summer, and 2 lithium grease should be injected in winter.
Welcome to our wedsite of Made In China:https://howo-truck-parts.en.made-in-china.com/ to see more spare truck parts.
SHACMAN TRUCK PROPELLER SHAFTPICTURE：