Vehicle fuel heater belongs to seasonal use equipment. It should be inspected and maintained before, during and after shutdown to ensure safety and reliability. The following items must be checked and maintained during secondary maintenance:
1 The liquid heater should be turned on once a month when it is not in use season.
2 Check the fuel filter and replace it if necessary
3. Check the sealing of water pipes, whether there are bending and interference parts.
4. Check the sealing of the fuel pipeline and whether it leaks.
5. Check whether the line is damaged, whether the connector is loose and whether the fixing is reliable.
6. Check whether the pump motor is running normally and whether there is abnormal noise or not.
7 Check whether there is carbon deposit in the electric plug or ignition generator (ignition electrode)
8 Check the validity of each sensor
9 Check the combustion-supporting air and exhaust pipe, smoke exhaust smoothly without blockage
10 Radiator, defroster fan has abnormal sound or hairpin
11 Whether the radiator is leaking or not  uuuuuuuuuuu
12 Guarantee the cleanliness of oil tank, oil pipe and oil filter solenoid valve to prevent dirt from blocking oil pipeline
- China's Heavy Truck Non-stop Servic...
- Teach You How To Maintain The Parts...
- Truck Chassis Protection
- Can The Engine Flush With Water
- Rinse Engine Compartment Is Still A...
- An Introduction To The Differential...
- Erroneous Maintenance Of Truck Engine
- The Important Function Of The Filte...
- The Principle Of Truck Gearbox
- The Most Basic Common Sense Of The ...
- Analysis Of Common Faults Of Heater