There are five categories according to the overall structure.
(1) Ordinary alternators are also called "silicon rectifier generators" (generators equipped with voltage regulators when used). Case JF132 (EQ140). See illustration
(2) Integral alternator (generator and regulator made into a whole generator) Buick car engine is equipped with CS-type generators (including CS-121, CS-130 and CS-144 three different models).
(3) Pumped alternator. (The pump with pump alternator ampere is a vacuum pump, not a vacuum booster pump, and the vacuum booster pump is on the brake system of the automobile).
(4) Brushless alternator (generator without brush) example JFW 1913.
(5) Permanent magnet alternator. Generator made of permanent magnet with magnetic pole.
2. According to the structure of rectifier, it can be divided into four categories.
(1) Six-tube alternator case JF1522 (for Dongfeng automobile).
(2) 8-tube alternator case JFZ1542 (Tianjin Xiali automobile).
(3) Examples of nine-tube alternators (Hitachi, Mitsubishi and Mazda in Japan).
(4) 11-tube alternator case JFZ1913Z (Audi, Santana automobile).
3. According to the form of magnetic field winding iron-lapping, it can be divided into two categories.
(1) One end of the magnetic field winding (negative pole) of the iron-mounted alternator is directly mounted (connected with the shell).
(2) One end (negative pole) of magnetic field winding of iron-type alternator is connected to the regulator, and then iron is put through the regulator.
- China's Heavy Truck Non-stop Servic...
- Teach You How To Maintain The Parts...
- Truck Chassis Protection
- Can The Engine Flush With Water
- Rinse Engine Compartment Is Still A...
- An Introduction To The Differential...
- Erroneous Maintenance Of Truck Engine
- The Important Function Of The Filte...
- The Principle Of Truck Gearbox
- The Most Basic Common Sense Of The ...
- Dynamics Of FAW TRUCK GENERATORS
- Connecting Rod Structure Composition
- Main Damage Forms Of Connecting Rods