FAW SPEAKER ASSEMBLY
The loudspeaker is a kind of transducer which converts electrical signal into acoustic signal.
FAW SPEAKER ASSEMBLY DESCRIPTION：
The loudspeaker is a kind of transducer which converts electrical signal into acoustic signal. The performance of loudspeaker has a great influence on the sound quality. The loudspeaker is the weakest component in the audio equipment, and it is the most important component for the audio effect.
Basic features of loudspeaker:
(1) A loudspeaker has two terminals (two leads). When a single loudspeaker is used, two pins are indistinguishable between positive and negative polarities. When multiple loudspeakers are used at the same time, two pins are divided into polarities.
(2) the loudspeaker has a paper pan, and its color is usually black and white.
(3) the loudspeaker's shape is round, square and oval.
(4) The magnet is on the back of the speaker paper basin. When the external magnetic speaker contacts the magnet with a metal screwdriver, it will feel the existence of magnetism. There is no such feeling in the internal magnetic speaker, but there is a magnet inside the shell.
(5) loudspeakers are mounted on machine panels or speakers.
Welcome to our website of Made In China:https://howo-truck-parts.en.made-in-china.com/ to see more spare truck parts.