FAW ENGINE CYLINDER HEAD
FAW ENGINE CYLINDER HEAD is a complicated box shaped part. It is machined with inlet and exhaust valve seat holes, valve duct holes, spark plug mounting holes (gasoline engine) or injector mounting holes.
FAW ENGINE CYLINDER HEAD DESCRIPTION:
FAW ENGINE CYLINDER HEAD is a complicated box shaped part. It is machined with inlet and exhaust valve seat holes, valve duct holes, spark plug mounting holes (gasoline engine) or injector mounting holes. In the cylinder head, there is also a part of the water jacket, intake and exhaust port and combustion chamber or combustion chamber. If the camshaft is mounted on the cylinder head, the cylinder head is also machined with a cam bearing hole or a cam bearing seat and its lubricating oil passage.
The role of FAW ENGINE CYLINDER HEAD is to seal the gas, and the piston together to form a combustion space, and bear the role of high temperature and high pressure gas. The working conditions of the cylinder head are:
(1) FAW ENGINE CYLINDER HEAD is subjected to high temperature and high pressure gas action, bearing a large bolt preload, resulting in large mechanical stress.
(2) The structure of FAW ENGINE CYLINDER HEAD is complex, and the temperature field is seriously uneven, which leads to high thermal stress, which may lead to cracks and overall deformation of the cylinder head.
Therefore, the design requirements of FAW ENGINE CYLINDER HEAD are
(1) sufficient rigidity and strength, small deformation, ensure sealing.
(2) reasonably arrange the combustion chamber, valve and air passage to ensure the performance of the engine.
(3) the process is good, the temperature field is as uniform as possible, the thermal stress is reduced, and the hot cracking phenomenon is avoided.
Welcome to our wedsite of Made In China:https://howo-truck-parts.en.made-in-china.com/ to see more spare truck parts.